Police blotter for November 7

The+University+of+Illinois+police+on+campus.+

The University of Illinois police on campus.

By Madeleine Hubbard, Staff Reporter

A retail theft was reported at County Market, 331 E. Stoughton St., around 7:30 p.m. on Saturday. According to the report, the unknown offenders stole liquor from the store without payment.

A case of criminal damage to property was reported in the 900 block of Hickory Street around 4:30 p.m. on Saturday. According to the report, the unknown offender had caused damage to the victim’s vehicle.

A wallet and cellphone were stolen from the First and Stadium Playfield Multiplex in the 0-100 block of East Gregory Drive in Champaign. The student reported that they were stolen between 6:45-8 p.m. on Thursday. The student had left the items, valued at $525, in an unattended backpack.

A robbery was reported at Memorial Stadium, 1402 S. First St., around 5:30 a.m. on Wednesday. University employees reported that someone had broken into a safe in their office and stole headphones and cash.

A theft was reported in the 500 block of West High Street around 6:00 p.m. on Thursday. According to the report, the unknown offender stole the victim’s unsecured bicycle from their backyard.

A theft of motor vehicle parts was reported in the 1400 block of West Park Street around 5:30 p.m. on Thursday. According to the report, the unknown offender stole the front license plate from the victim’s vehicle while they were at work.

Compiled by Madeleine Hubbard