Police Blotter for April 25

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

A 24-year-old female was arrested at Illinois Terminal, 45 E. University Ave., around 1 p.m. on Monday. According to the report, she was arrested and issued a Notice to Appear for possession of heroin, syringes and drug paraphernalia.

Domestic battery was reported in the 2400 block of Neil Street around 11:45 p.m. on Sunday. According to the report, the 21-year-old offender battered the victim.

Deceptive practices were reported around 2:30 p.m. on Monday. According to the report, the victim sold a pair of shoes to the buyer who sent the victim a check that never cleared.

Theft was reported at the Illini Union, 1401 W. Green St., around 5:30 p.m. on April 18. According to the report, the victim said money had been stolen from an RSO account between September and December.

Theft was reported at The Bread Company, 706 S. Goodwin Ave., around 11:30 a.m. on Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender stole a city-owned sign.

Theft was reported at Walgreens, 1801 Philo Rd., around 3:30 p.m. on Monday. According to the report, a male offender and a female offender concealed and removed property from the store without paying.