The Daily Illini blotter for May 24

Aggravated discharge of a firearm was reported at the 800 block of West White Street around 7 p.m. on Friday. According to the report, there were reports of shots fired on the street. No suspects have been located.

Domestic battery was reported at the 300 block of Kenwood Road around 10:30 a.m. on Monday. According to the report, an anonymous witness called 911 to report a male choking a female in the apartment parking lot. The male was arrested for domestic battery and aggravated assault.

Domestic battery and unlawful restraint were reported at the 300 block of South Country Fair Drive around noon on Monday. According to the report, the victim was held against his will and threatened with a knife. The suspect was arrested and transported to the county jail.

Reckless conduct and domestic battery were reported at the 600 block of West Healey Street around 1:30 p.m. on Monday. According to the report, the victim sat on the offender’s car during an argument. The offender began driving, causing the victim to fall off the car and sustain injuries. The offender was arrested for reckless conduct and domestic battery.

Nothing to report.

Aggravated battery was reported at Crestview Park at the 1800 block of Cottage Grove Avenue around 8 p.m. on Thursday. According to the report, the victim claims to have been pepper sprayed, punched and hit with a stick by the offender. She had visible bruises and lacerations.

Disorderly conduct was reported at the corner of Washington Street and Lierman Avenue around 11 a.m. on Sunday. According to the report, the victims were approached by an offender who pointed what they believed to be a firearm at their car as they drove by.

First-degree murder was reported at the corner of Cunningham and Oakland Avenues around 10 a.m. on Tuesday. According to the report, the offenders discharged firearms at the victim with the intent to cause death or great bodily harm. Two arrests were made.