The Daily Illini police blotter for Oct. 2

Battery was reported on the 1700 block of Joanne Lane around 10:30 a.m. Thursday.

Theft was reported at Red Lion, 211 E. Green St., around 3 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the victim’s phone was stolen.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 300 block of East Daniel Street around 11 p.m. Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender hit the victim’s bedroom window and shattered it.

An arrest was made on the charge of failure to appear in court at the corner of Gregory and Nevada streets around 7:30 p.m. Monday.

Theft was reported at the Gender and Women’s Studies building, 1205 W. Nevada St., between Wednesday and Friday. According to the report, the victim reported a vinyl banner, which had an estimated value of $167, was stolen from the side of the building.

Theft was reported on the 900 block of Stoughton Street around 8 p.m. Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender stole a package delivered to the victim’s address.

Theft was reported on the 600 block of Broadway Avenue around 9 p.m. Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender stole the victim’s bicycle.