Police blotter Nov. 12, 2013

—Criminal damage to property was reported on the 300 block of East Daniel Street at around 2:30 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, an unknown suspect threw a rock through the rear window of the victim’s vehicle.

—Burglary was reported on the 00 block of East University Avenue at around 12 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the victim’s cell phone was removed from the vehicle.

—Criminal damage to property was reported on the 300 block of East Green Street at around 10 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, an unknown suspect damaged the victim’s vehicle.

—A 30-year-old male was arrested near Green Street and Lincoln Avenue at around 12 a.m. Saturday on the charges of possession of cannabis and two outstanding warrants for failure to appear in court.

According to the report, a patrol officer pulled over the vehicle after noticing the light on the license plate was not working.

—Theft was reported at the Undergraduate Library, 1402 W. Gregory Drive, at around 8 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, a laptop computer with an estimated value of $900 was stolen after being left unattended in a study area by the owner.

—Criminal damage to property was reported at State Farm Center, 1800 S. First St., on Sunday at around 5 p.m.

According to the report, someone cut a tire on the victim’s vehicle, which had been parked at several locations throughout the day. The estimated cost to replace the tire is $150.

Compiled by Lauren Edstrom