Police blotter Nov. 15, 2013

—A telephone threat was reported in the 1600 block of West Kirby Avenue at around 2 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, an unknown suspect threatened the victim’s life over the phone.

—Criminal damage to property was reported in the 500 block of East Healey Street at around 11 p.m. on Monday. According to the report, the victim’s vehicle was damaged by an unknown offender.

—Criminal damage to property was reported in the 900 block of South Third Street at 8 a.m. on Wednesday. According to the report, an unknown suspect damaged the exterior mirrors of several cars in the parking lot.

—Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported at Capstone Quarters, 1901 N. Lincoln Ave., at around 7 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the suspect stole clothing, money and electronic equipment from the victim’s unlocked vehicle.

—Residential burglary was reported in the 1300 block of Lincoln Avenue at around 1 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report the unknown offender stole an electronic gaming system from the victim’s unlocked apartment sometime during the night.

—Aggravated battery was reported in 500 block of West California Avenue at 2 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the partially unclothed offender approached the victim from behind and grabbed her face and shoulders. After a short struggle, the suspect fled and was unable to be located.