Police blotter Jan. 16, 2014

— Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported in the 2400 block of Springfield Avenue at around 4:30 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, music components were taken from the victim’s unlocked vehicle. Two speakers and three stereo components were stolen.

— Theft was reported in the 300 block of South Neil Street at around midnight Monday.

According to the report, an unknown suspect stole the victim’s coat. Currency, one purse/wallet, one item of clothing, one credit/debit/gas card and a driver’s license was taken.

— Robbery was reported in the 1000 block of West Main Street Tuesday.

According to the report, the victim was struck from behind and knocked to the ground. One man continued to punch the victim before leaving on foot. The victim’s shoulder bag was taken.   

— Domestic battery was reported in the 1500 block of North Lincoln Avenue at around 1:00 a.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the victim and the offender were roommates and got into a physical altercation.

— Theft was reported in the 1000 block of West Main Street at around 7:00 p.m. Monday.  

According to the report, an unknown offender took a package that was sitting outside of the victim’s apartment. One gaming system and one game were reported stolen.  

Compiled by Danielle Brown