Police blotter Jan. 27, 2014

—Retail theft was reported in the 00 block of East Green Street at around 7:00 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, an unknown male suspect left the gas station without paying for his gas.

—A 21-year-old male was arrested on the charges of retail theft, theft of lost or mislaid property and deceptive practices in the 200 block of East Green Street around 1:00 a.m. Saturday.

According to the report, the suspect was using a stolen credit card.

—Theft of lost or mislaid property was reported in the 600 block of South Wright Street at around 2:00 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, the victim left his bag on a bus. When he called the bus, he was told his bag had not been located. One bag, one cellphone, one ID and cash was reported missing.

—Theft was reported at CRCE, 1102 W. Gregory Drive, at around 10:00 a.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, someone stole the victim’s wallet which was placed inside of a locker. Less than $50 was inside the wallet.

—Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported in the 1400 block of Park Street around 7:45 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, the unknown offender forced entry into the victim’s car. Credit cards, a driver’s license and a purse were stolen.

—Credit card fraud was reported in the 1100 block of Colorado Avenue at around 3:30 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, two unknown offenders took the victim’s credit cards and debit card. Unknown offenders withdrew money with the victim’s debit card and attempted to withdraw money with their credit card. Unknown offenders also took the victim’s cellphone and keys.

—Domestic battery was reported in the 700 block of South Goodwin Avenue around 1:30 a.m. Saturday.

According to the report, the offender and victim are in a dating relationship together. The victim reported that her boyfriend became jealous while she was speaking with another person while at the bar. The victim claimed that she was knocked down unintentionally by the offender as he was walking away. The victim received a small scratch to her right hand.

Compiled by Danielle Brown