Police blotter March 7, 2014

— Criminal damage to property was reported near the intersection of East Bradley Avenue and Fourth Street at 8 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the victim’s vehicle was damaged as he drove through the neighborhoods.

— A 21-year-old female was arrested on the charge of retail theft at TIS Bookstore, 707 S. Sixth St., at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, the woman was found shoplifting books from the store.

— Theft and deceptive practices were reported in the 00 block of East University Avenue at 6 p.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, the victim lost her credit cards which were then used at multiple locations.

— A 21-year-old male was arrested on the charges of theft of government property in the 600 block of South Randolph Street at around 11 a.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, the suspect allegedly stole around $5,500 from the National Association Black Accountants, a registered student organization. The suspect allegedly withdrew money from the RSO account and deposited it into his personal account on behalf of the organization. An investigation determined that the suspect withdrew money on several occasions and that about $5,500 had been deposited into his account.

—Theft was reported in the 1300 block of North Lincoln Avenue at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, an unknown offender stole a package left outside the victim’s apartment.

— A 22-year-old male was arrested on the charges of domestic battery, interference with a report, battery and an outstanding warrant in the 2500 block of Prairie Green Drive at 10 a.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, the offender was arrested for the battery, domestic battery, and interference with a report in relation to a situation involving an 18-year-old female and a 20-year-old male.

—Theft was reported in the 1400 block of South Cottage Grove Avenue at 2:30 Wednesday.

According to the report, the victim allowed the offender remote access to her computer to install security software but was contacted by a second offender saying that the software was never installed and paid the second offender to install the software. The product was not added and the computer is now infected with malware and inoperable.

Compiled by Miranda Holloway