Police blotter March 19, 2014

Theft was reported on the 100 block of West Green Street at 1 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, two offenders took a taxi to their destination and fled without paying.

Criminal damage to property was reported at the Delta Delta Delta sorority house, 508 E. Chalmers St., at 3 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, an unknown suspect broke a window at the sorority. 

Criminal damage to property was reported at the Barnes & Nobles, 65 N. Market St., at 12:30 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, an unknown offended damaged the victim’s vehicle. 

Theft was reported on a mass transit bus at 6 p.m. Monday. 

According to the report, a student reported that his backpack, which had been left unattended and containing a laptop computer, was stolen. The laptop is estimated at $1,000. 

Theft was reported on the 700 block of Wabash Avenue at 7 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, an unknown offender stole a cast iron clawfoot bathtub that was in the victim’s driveway. 

Disorderly conduct was reported at Carle Hospital, 611 W. Park St., at 4 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, the reporting person is a patient at the hospital who was heavily sedated told a security officer that his girlfriend threatened to blow up the hospital. 

A 34-year-old female was arrested on charges of theft at Walmart, 100 S. High Cross Rd., at 4 p.m. Monday.

According to the reported, the offender attempted to conceal several unpaid items in shopping bags while she was exiting the building. 

Compiled by William Boyer and Miranda Holloway