Police blotter for April 8, 2014

• A 23-year-old female was arrested on the charge of driving under the influence near the intersection of Marketview and Anthony Drive around 2:30 a.m. Saturday.

According to the report, the suspect was pulled over for committing a traffic signal violation. The victim proceeded to fail a breath-alcohol test.

• A 19-year-old male was arrested on the charges of possession of cannabis and drug paraphernalia in the 300 block of East Green Street around 10:30 p.m. Saturday.

• Domestic dispute was reported in the 1700 block of East Florida Avenue around 10 a.m. Sunday. 

According to the report, the victim and offender have children together. The offender entered the victim’s home and refused to leave. 

• A 29-year-old male was arrested on the charge of assault at Walmart, 100 S. High Cross Rd., around 2:30 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the suspect, who is an employee at Walmart, was cursing loudly in front of customers. When his supervisor asked him to stop, the suspect became angry and threatened his supervisor with physical harm.

Compiled by Miranda Holloway and Jason Chun