Police Blotter for May 6, 2015

By Daily Illini Saff Report

— Burglary was reported in the 1200 block of Carver Drive around 10:30 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, an unknown offender stole the victim’s television and damaged the door of the victim’s apartment.

— Theft was reported in the 1200 block of North Walnut Street around 3:30 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, an unknown offender stole the victim’s bike from the front porch.

— A 38-year-old University student was arrested in the 2300 block of South First Street on charges of domestic battery around 9 a.m. Monday.

— A 30-year-old male was arrested on charges of assault, domestic dispute and criminal damage to property in the 1800 block of South Cottage Grove Avenue around 1:30 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, the offender and victim live together and are dating. The offender was intoxicated and accused the victim of cheating on him. The offender stood over the victim and threatened to kill her. The offender also damaged the victim’s television, worth about $800.

— Criminal damage to property was reported in the 2000 block of Philo Road around 12 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, an unknown offender threw a piece of brick through the victim’s apartment window.

Compiled by Charlotte Collins and Jason Chun