Police blotter for June 23, 2015

— Criminal damage to property was reported near the intersection of First and Daniel streets at 11 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, a suspect broke the victim’s car window.

—Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported on the 1200 block of West Healey Street at 12:30 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, a suspected entered and unlocked car and took items inside.

Theft was reported at Huff Hall, 1206 S. Fourth St.

According to the report, bicycles owned by the Department of Kinesiology and Community Health, were stolen sometime in mid-May. Each bike has a value of $500.

— A 55-year-old male was arrested for three outstanding city of Champaign warrants for failure to appear in court in the 300 block of North Walnut Street.

According to the report, a police officer who knew of the man’s warrants recognized him.

— A domestic dispute was reported in the 1300 block of North Lincoln Avenue at 6 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, a group of roommate had an argument. There is an ongoing issue, but the reporting party did not want police to contact the offenders.

Theft was reported in the 2000 block of East Florida Avenue at 10 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, jewelry, a computer, and stereo parts were stolen from the victim’s residence during a party.