Police blotter for July 13, 2015

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

— Criminal damage to property was reported on the 00 block of East Healey Street  at 2 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, multiple cars in the parking lot were damaged overnight. 

— Armed robbery and battery were reported near the intersection of Oak Street and Bradley Avenue at 3 a.m. Saturday.

According to the report, an unknown offender battered a women and stole her purse, wallet and cash. 

— Criminal damage to property was reported near the intersection of Second and Chalmers streets at 7:30 a.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, an unknown offender damaged machinery and a trailer lock

— A 28-year-old male was arrested on the charge of domestic battery on the 1600 block of West Kirby Avenue at 3 a.m. Friday.

According to the report, police found the man walking near his home in Champaign after being involved in an earlier incident. 

— Theft was reported at parking lot C-3 near the intersection of Sixth and John streets at 12:30 p.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, a University employee reported that someone stole the license plate off of her car between 9 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.

— A 22-year-old female was arrested on the charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and for an outstanding warrant for failure to appear in court near Florida and Busey avenues at 3 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, her car was originally stopped for speeding.

— Domestic dispute reported on the 500 block of East Green Street at 1:30 a.m. Friday.

According to the report, the victim and offender are in a dating relationship and  had a verbal dispute about the offender seeing another woman.

— Battery was reported on the 600 block of North Lincoln Avenue at 1 a.m. Saturday. 

According to the report, the victim saw two men on the property and was battered by them after asking them to leave.