Police Blotter for Aug. 31, 2015
August 31, 2015
- Burglary was reported Sunday at Two Men and a Truck, 47 E. Kenyon Road, around 1:30 p.m. According to the report, stolen items include electronic equipment, a projector, a speaker, an electronic gaming system, checks/bonds and electronic games.
- Armed robbery was reported in the intersection of Cynthia and Bloomington around 2:30 p.m. on Sunday. According to the report, the offender pointed a gun at the victim and stole the victim’s cell phone and money.
- Theft was reported at Oglesby Hall, 1005 W. College Court Tuesday morning. According to the report, the victim’s bicycle had been stolen. The bicycle was locked to a rack and has an estimated value of $400.
- A 20-year-old male was arrested in the 0-100 block of East John Street on the charges of unlawful use of a weapon and possession of cannabis with intent to deliver around 4 a.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the offender was evasive and hid when he saw police, prompting officers to speak to him. The officers found cannabis and brass knuckles on the ground where the offender was hiding.
- Residential burglary was reported Tuesday in the 700 block of E. Pennsylvania Avenue around 12 p.m. According to the report, the offenders entered a private residence and stole multiple items. Both offenders attempted to evade police outside the residence on foot but were found a short distance from the scene.
- Theft was reported Tuesday around 5:30 p.m. in the 200 block of W. Green Street. According to the report, an unknown offender took the victim’s bicycle while at a library.
- Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported in the 1900 block of Ridge Park around 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday. According to the report, the offenders stole property from the victim’s vehicle.
Compiled by Jason Chun and Charlotte Collins