Police blotter for Sept 23, 2015

By Jason Chun and Charlotte Collins

• Theft was reported in the 100 block of E. Armory Avenue around 2 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim reported that her credit card was stolen at a party over the weekend.
  • Domestic battery and criminal damage to property was reported in the 1500 block of Lincolnshire Drive around 11 a.m. Monday. According to the report, the offender battered the victim and damaged the victim’s property. The offender fled the scene before police arrived.

• A University employee reported around 7 a.m. Sunday someone had driven overnight on the University’s golf course in the 800 block of Hartwell Drive, Savoy. According to the report, the damage to the course is estimated to be approximately $1,000.
  • A 23-year-old was arrested around 4 a.m. Sunday near Third Street and University Avenue for driving under the influence of alcohol. According to the report, the vehicle was pulled over after an officer saw the offender driving erratically.

• Burglary was reported in the 2000 block of South Philo Road around 6 p.m. Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender entered the victim’s apartment without authorization and stole the victim’s microwave.
  • Theft was reported at Walmart, 100 S. High Cross Rd., around 4 p.m. Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender took multiple items without paying. The offender left the business prior to police arrival.

Compiled by Jason Chun and Charlotte Collins