Police blotter for October 21, 2015

• A 23-year-old male was arrested on the charge of driving under the influence near the intersection of North Hunters Pond Drive and Interstate Drive at around 2:30 a.m. Sunday. According to the report, the offender got his vehicle stuck by riding over a curb.
  • An 18-year-old male was arrested on the charge of theft at Bergner’s, 2000 N. Neil St., at around 4:30 p.m. Friday. According to the report, the offender was apprehended for stealing an article of clothing.

• Two 20-year-old males were arrested on the charges of mob assault, battery and robbery in the 600 block of East Green Street at around 11 a.m. Monday. According to the report, the offenders were accused of attacking a man at 7 p.m. and stealing his phone.

• An 18 -year-old male was arrested on the charge of arson at the Urbana Parking Deck, 100 block of West Main Street, at around 11:30 a.m. Monday. According to the report, the offender lit a bush on fire and fled the area. The offender was later located and positively identified by a witness.
  • A 46-year-old female was arrested on the charge of theft at Walmart, 100 S. High Cross Rd., at around 2:30 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the offender selected items from the store and attempted to leave without paying. The offender was stopped by loss prevention.