Police Blotter for October 10

The+University+of+Illinois+police+on+campus.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Police Blotter for October 10

The University of Illinois police on campus.

• A 56-year-old male was arrested on the charge of aggravated domestic battery near the intersection of Campbell Drive and Anthony Drive around 2:30 p.m Friday.

According to the report, the offender battered the victim. When police arrived on the scene, they were discovered to be in possession of drug equipment as well. They were  arrested on both charges.

• A residential burglary was reported in the 2900 block of Nobel Drive around 4:30 a.m. Saturday.

According to the report, an unidentified offender broke into the victim’s residence and stole several items, including an electronic gaming system.

• Nothing to report.

• A 36-year-old male was arrested on the charges of trespassing property and disorderly conduct at Carle Hospital, in the 600 block of West University Avenue, around 3:00 a.m. Saturday.

According to the report, the offender entered a Carle emergency room intoxicated and acting aggressively. He was inquiring about someone currently in to see a doctor. He was told by hospital personnel to calm down and wait. He was asked to leave after using vulgar language multiple times. Police then arrested him after he refused to leave.

• A residential burglary was reported in the 900 block of Linview Avenue around 2:30 p.m. Friday.

According to the report, the unidentified offender had entered the victim’s residence via an unlocked window and stole the victim’s computer.

Compiled by Jessica Berbey