Police blotter for Nov. 10, 2016

By Aaron Navarro, Assistant Daytime Editor

A 19-year-old male was arrested on the charge of creating a specific prohibited noise in the 500 block of University Avenue around 11:30 p.m. on Friday. According to the report, the offender was arrested for loud music.

A 22-year-old female was arrested for selling alcohol to minors at Applebee’s, 2121 N. Prospect Ave., around 10 p.m. on Saturday. According to the report, the offender was found serving alcohol to a covert minor.

A domestic dispute was reported in the 1200 block of Beslin Street around 3 p.m. on Tuesday. According to the report, the offender and the victim, who was the offender’s step-father, were in an argument and reside together.

Continuous theft was reported at Meijer, 2500 S. Philo Rd., around 3 p.m. on Tuesday. According to the report, the offender had been stealing lottery tickets from the store over a two-week period.

A theft was reported in the 400 block of Fairlawn Drive around 6 p.m. on Tuesday. According to the report, the unknown offender took a package from the victim’s front porch. The packaging was found a short distance away with the materials missing.

A theft was reported at the Illinois Street Residence dining hall, 1010 W. Illinois St., around noon on Monday. According to the report, the victim’s cellphone was stolen and had an estimated value of over $500.

Illegally dumped construction waste was reported on University property in the 2400 block of East Windsor Road between Wednesday, Nov. 2 and Thursday, Nov. 3. According to the report, the cost of removing and disposing the waste is $300.

Compiled by Aaron Navarro