Police blotter for Nov. 28

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sept. 23.

By Daily Illini Staff Report

A theft was reported in the 700 block of South Sixth Street around 11:00 p.m. on Tuesday. According to the report, the unknown offender stole the victim’s bicycle.

A residential burglary was reported in the 1800 block of Joanne Lane around 9:00 p.m. on Tuesday. According to the report, the unknown offender damaged the door to the victim’s residence and stole the victim’s television.

A residential burglary was reported in the 300 block of Griggs Street around 10:30 p.m. on Friday. According to the report, an unknown offender entered the victim’s room in her residence and stole jewelry and money.

A 21-year-old male was arrested on the charge of criminal damage to property was reported at Carle Foundation Hospital, 611 W. University Ave., around 10:00 p.m. on Thursday. According to the report, the offender was being transported to a hospital for treatment while intoxicated. The offender punched and shattered the rear window of the ambulance.

Damage to property was reported at the Armory, 505 E. Armory Ave., around 10:00 a.m. Monday. According to the report, a University employee reported that someone had scratched a wooden door. The estimated cost to repair the inflicted damage is around $200.

A burglary was reported at the Armory, 505 E. Armory Ave., around 3:30 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, a contractor reported that power tools had been stolen from a construction site at the Armory overnight. The estimated value of the stolen items is around $600.