Police blotter for Mar. 6, 2017

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sept. 23.

By Daily Illini Staff Report

Criminal damage to property was reported in the 1500 block of Lincolnshire Drive around 5:30 p.m. Friday. According to the report, an unknown offender damaged the victim’s vehicle.

A 24-year-old female was arrested on the charge of retail theft at The Illini Shop, 2000 N. Neil St. around noon Friday. According to the report, it was an internal theft, and the offender was found with nine pieces of clothing.

A 34-year-old female was arrested on multiple charges in the 200 block of Springfield Avenue around 11 p.m. Friday. According to the report, the suspect battered the victims and was then arrested on the charges of domestic-battery, battery and obstructing identification.

A 19-year-old female was arrested on the charge of theft at Circle K, 1821 Philo Road, around 1:30 p.m. Friday. According to the report, the arrestee was a Circle K employee and stole three lottery tickets without paying and redeemed them for a winning value.

A 26-year-old male was arrested on the charges of not having a rabies tag for a dog and of having a stray dog running at large in the 700 block of Park Street around 4:30 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, the arrestee had his dog on a chain in his yard. The dog pulled the chain loose and started barking and growling at the reporting person. The dog then charged at the officer, and the arrestee put the dog back in the residence. The arrestee also said that the dog has no current rabies vaccine. The arrestee was issued Urbana tickets.

Fraud was reported at Schnucks, 200 N. Vine St., around 5:30 p.m. Friday. According to the report, the offender gained access to the victim’s debit card and made an unauthorized purchase.

A 27-year-old male was charged with driving with a revoked license in the 1400 block of West Green Street around 9:30 a.m. Thursday. According to the report, his vehicle was initially stopped because he made an illegal turn.