Blotter for April 3

Back to Article
Back to Article

Blotter for April 3

An incident involving criminal damage to property was reported on the 200 block of North First Street around 6:30 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the offender attempted to steal from the motor vehicle but only managed to damage it.

A theft was reported at the Sam’s Club on 900 block of West Marketview Drive around 1:30 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the suspect entered the warehouse and stole two stereo components and a speaker. The suspect was not identified.

A theft was reported at the Activities and Recreation Center, 201 E. Peabody Drive, around 4 p.m. Friday. According to the report, an unattended wallet containing identification, a debit card and cash was stolen.

A theft was reported on the corner of South First Street and West Kirby Avenue between March 27 and March 31. According to the report, a 2011 Nissan Versa was stolen from campus parking lot E-14.

A person was reported missing on the 1200 block of South Vine Street around 6:30 a.m. Sunday. According to the report, the individual was intoxicated and had made suicidal comments upon leaving the residence.

A burglary was reported on the 1000 block of Springfield Avnue around 4:30 p.m. on Sunday. According to the report, an unknown offender entered the apartment without authority and stole a backpack, a pair of eyeglasses, a calculator and a tablet. There was no sign of forced entry.