Police Blotter for April 11

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

By Daily Illini Staff Report

Home invasion, criminal damage to property and aggravated domestic battery were reported on the 600 block of Duncan Road around 6:30 a.m. on Monday. According to the report, the 33-year-old male suspect broke down the victim’s door, entered her residence, battered the victim and broke her cell phone. The victim fled on foot and the suspect followed her until she reached a phone.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 100 block of Daniel Street around 6 p.m. on Monday. According to the report, an unknown suspect damaged an exterior mirror on the victim’s vehicle.

Residential burglary was reported on the 400 block of White Street around 10:45 p.m. on Monday. According to the report, an unknown suspect burglarized the victim’s residence, stealing clothing and an electronic gaming system.

Nothing to report.

Domestic battery was reported on the 2500 block of Prairie Green Drive around 6 p.m. on Monday. According to the report, the two were involved in a dating relationship and claimed they had been battered by the other. Neither of them had physical indication of injury and both denied being an offender.