Police blotter for April 26

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

By Daily Illini Staff Report

A case of domestic battery was reported on the 800 block of Sherwood Terminal around noon on Wednesday. According to the report, the victim reported that she was pushed by a man who attempted to get her to fight him. She refused to engage and called the police.

A case of theft was reported on the 100 block of West Washington Street on Sunday around 11 a.m. According to the report, the victim reported several medications, with an estimated value over $500, missing from her apartment.

A University student reported that his bicycle was stolen from Wassaja Hall, 1202 S. First St., in Champaign. The bicycle has an estimated value of $470 and was locked to a rack.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 1000 block of East Delaware Avenue around 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday. According to the report, the unknown offender fired a pellet gun, damaging a window in the victim’s residence.

A case of domestic battery was reported on the 200 block of Crystal Lake Drive around 11 a.m. on Tuesday. According to the report, the offender battered the victim after a verbal altercation. He then threatened the victim with a knife, holding her against her will. The victim escaped and the offender has not yet been located.