Police Blotter for April 30

By Vivienne Henning

An attempted residential burglary and a case of criminal damage to property was reported in the 2000 block of Moreland Boulevard around 3 a.m. on Saturday. According to the report, an unknown offender caused damage to the lock and door frame of the victim’s residence in an attempt of burglary.

A theft was reported at Brother’s Bar, 613 E. Green St., around 11:30 a.m. on Friday. According to the report, an unknown offender stole the victim’s cell phone.

A student reported she was hit with a raw egg from a passing car while walking between Fourth Street and Armory Avenue. She was not seriously injured.

An attempted residential burglary and a case of criminal damage to property was reported in the 800 block of Harvey Street around 12:30 a.m. on Sunday. According to the report, an unknown offender broke into the victim’s residence by force. A window was damaged, but nothing was reported stolen.

An aggravated assault was reported in the 1300 block of Silver Street around 10 p.m. on Sunday. According to the report, the offender showed up to the victim’s apartment and entered a verbal argument. The offender displayed a knife and subsequently left the apartment.