Police blotter for Sept. 25

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sept. 23.

By Daily Illini Staff Report

A theft was reported at Taco Bell on the 00 block of East Anthony Drive around 8:45 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, the victim’s bicycle was stolen.

A robbery was reported at Corson Music on the 00 block of East University Avenue around 6:15 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, money was stolen from the store and the offender was apprehended.

A theft was reported at Loomis Laboratory, 1110 W. Green St., in Urbana Wednesday. According to the report, a bicycle with an estimated value of $600, which was locked to a rack, was stolen.

A theft was reported on the 800 block of West Springfield Avenue in Urbana Thursday. According to the report, a bicycle with an estimated value of $80, which was locked to a rack, was stolen.  

An attempted residential burglary and criminal damage to property were reported on the 1700 block of Melrose Village Court around 3 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, an unknown offender kicked in the back door of the victim’s apartment. Nothing was stolen.

A theft was reported on the 1200 block of South Lincoln Avenue around 7 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, a bicycle was stolen.