Police blotter for Oct. 3

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported on the 2400 block of Bradley Avenue around 4 p.m. Monday. According to the report, two unknown offenders entered the victim’s car without permission and stole property.

Criminal sexual assault was reported on the 400 block of Neil Street around 12:30 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the emergency department reported the sexual assault, and there is no known information on the offender at this time.

Aggravated assault and aggravated battery were reported near the intersection of Third and Green Streets around 2:30 p.m. Friday. According to the report, the victim was attacked by a 25-year-old female and no arrests have been made.

Nothing to report.

Burglary was reported around 8 a.m. on the 1300 block of Abercorn Street Monday. According to the report, several victims found items taken from their vehicles in driveways along a private alley.

A theft was reported around 2:30 p.m. on the 1000 block of University Avenue on Monday. According to the report, the victim’s wallet was stolen from her walker by unknown offender. The victim found some items missing after she recovered the wallet and the unknown offender could not be located.

A burglary was reported around 10 a.m. on the 800 block of Oregon Street Monday. According to the report, the unknown offenders entered the vehicle and stole a computer and eyeglasses.