The Daily Illini police blotter for Nov. 20

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sept. 23.

By Daily Illini Staff Report

Armed robbery was reported on the 1500 block of Cobblestone Way around 9:30 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, two unknown offenders took property from the victim by threatening force with a displayed firearm.

Aggravated discharge of a firearm was reported on the 1000 block of North Hickory Street around 2 a.m. Sunday. According to the report, officers responded to reports of shots being fired. Several shell cases were located in the roadway and a dark-colored vehicle was seen fleeing the area. No victims or suspects have been located.

Attempted burglary was reported on the 1800 block of Orchard Street around 6 a.m. Saturday. According to the report, the apartment was locked and nothing was taken.

Criminal damage to property was reported at Sherman Hall, 909 S. Fifth St., around 1:30 a.m. Friday. According to the report, an unknown offender threw a rock through a window, and the estimated cost to repair the window is $2,000.

An arrest was made near the intersection of Green and Wright streets around 4 p.m. Friday. According to the report the 46-year-old female was stopped for driving in a bus-only area, and she was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and driving an uninsured vehicle.

Death was reported on the 1800 block of South Cottage Grove Avenue around 2 p.m. Friday. According to the report, the victim was found unresponsive, and police were called during the medical call. The victim was transported to Carle Foundation Hospital where she was pronounced dead.

Domestic battery was reported at H&R Block, 114 N. Vine St., around 4 p.m. Friday. According to the report, the offender and victim are married but do not currently live together. The offender hit the victim during an argument at the store.