The Daily Illini police blotter for Nov. 21

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

By Daily Illini Staff Report

Aggravated robbery was reported on the 400 block of Stoughton Street around midnight Tuesday. According to the report, the victim was hit on the side of the face and knocked down by the suspect. The second suspect searched the victim’s pockets and stole her cellular phone and debit card. The offenders fled on foot.

Armed robbery was reported on the 1700 block of Burnetta Street around 8 p.m. Monday. According to the report, a delivery driver was robbed of money, and no suspect has been identified at this time.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 600 block of West Healey Street around 7 p.m. Monday. According to the report, a tire on the victim’s car was punctured.

Nothing to report.

Credit card fraud was reported on the 1600 block of North Lincoln Avenue around 8:30 a.m. Monday. According to the report, the offender used the victim’s credit card information without permission to pay rent at a local apartment complex.

Theft was reported on the 2100 block of Pennsylvania Avenue around 9 a.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim called to report his front license plate was stolen from his motor vehicle.

Assault was reported on the 1200 block of East Harding Drive around 1 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim alleged the offender had threatened to batter her over an argument over common space usage and child rearing.