The Daily Illini police blotter for Nov. 26

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

By The Daily Illini staff report

Criminal damage to property was reported at Walmart, 2610 N. Prospect Ave., around 11 a.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the victim’s vehicle’s tires were slashed on two different occasions.

Burglary was reported on the 400 block of Ginger Bend around 7 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim’s electronics were stolen after the sliding glass doors were left often. No suspect information is available and no arrests have been made.

Nothing to report.

Battery was reported on the 800 block of North Busey Ave. around 9:30 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, the offender allegedly kicked the victim in the chest during a verbal altercation. The victim retaliated and hit the offender with a can, and the victim admitted that the issue was mutual combat.

Theft was reported on the 1000 block of West University Avenue around 9 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, the victim’s vehicle was stolen and entered into LEADS. The vehicle was later located at a local tow company.

Domestic battery was reported at Circle K, 1821 Philo Road, around 7:30 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, the offender and the victim were previously in a dating relationship. They argued in the parking lot of the victim’s business, where the offender battered the victim.