The Daily Illini police blotter for Nov. 28

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

By Daily Illini Staff Report

Retail theft was reported at Urban Outfitters, 507 E. Green St., around 7:30 p.m. Monday. According to the report, an unknown subject is believed to have stolen a clothing item from the store.

A case involving deceptive practices was reported at County Market, 331 E. Stoughton St., around 8:30 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, an employee at the supermarket found counterfeit money in the cash register. It is unknown who passed the bill at the store.

Nothing to report.

Residential burglary was reported on the 800 block of East Oakland Avenue around 3 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim claimed an unknown offender entered her apartment and ate her food. The offender also removed her items without her consent.

An attempt at child abduction was reported on the 2100 block of East Washington Street around 4:30 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the unknown offender tried to convince two juvenile victims to enter his van.