The Daily Illini police blotter for Dec. 1

Back to Article
Back to Article

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sept. 23.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the corner of Fourth Street and Gregory Drive around 9 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, a bus was shot with a BB gun.

Residential burglary was reported on the 200 block of East Stoughton Street around 3:30 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, shoes and a safe were stolen.

Theft was reported at Willard Airport, 11 Airport Road in Savoy, around 4 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, a company-owned rental car, with an estimated value of $23,495 was not returned on its Sept. 29 due date. Multiple attempts to contact the offender have gone unanswered.

Arrests for open container of liquor in public property were issued on the 200 block of North Broadway Avenue around 11 a.m. Friday. According to the report, an officer encountered the offenders at a local bus stop with open containers of alcohol.

A domestic dispute was reported on the 1800 block of South Cottage Grove Avenue around 10:30 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, the offender got into an altercation with a family member at his residence.