The Daily Illini police blotter for Dec. 11

Armed robbery was reported at Circle K, 59 E. Green St., around noon Sunday. According to the report, the suspect stole money and goods from the gas station.

Unlawful restraint, domestic battery and interference with domestic battery was reported on the 900 block of Pomona Drive around 9:30 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, the victim alleges the suspect battered her, broke her phone when she attempted to call police and held her against her will inside of their residence.

Residential burglary was reported on the 2000 block of Moreland Drive around 8 p.m. Friday. According to the report, an unknown offender entered the apartment through an unlocked window and stole an Xbox One once inside.

Theft was reported at 2302 S. Lincoln Ave. in Urbana. According to the report, four chain saws and a handheld blower valued at $2,850 were stolen between 3 p.m. Thursday and 7 a.m. Friday from a University Facilities and Services truck. The three storage compartments were pried open to get to the tools resulting in an estimated $300 damage to the truck.

An arrest was made on charges of driving under the influence of alcohol near the intersection of Green and John streets around 1 a.m. Sunday. According to the report, the 21-year-old male was also cited for improper lane usage. The officers had initiated the stop after observing the suspect driving the wrong way on a one-way street.

An arrest was made on the 300 block of Goodwin Avenue around 1 a.m. Friday. According to the report, the 38-year-old male was charged with drug paraphernalia possession and illegal transportation of liquor. The suspect was also issued a U of I notice of no trespass.

Theft was reported at Sigma Nu, 1009 N. Pennsylvania Ave., around 12:30 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, an unknown offender stole the victim’s coat at the fraternity house.

Forgery was reported on the 2000 block of Vawter Street around 7:30 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the subject unknowingly passed counterfeit bills to pay for a food delivery.

Burglary was reported on the 1300 block of Beech Street around 8:30 p.m. on Sunday. According to the report, a witness observed offenders making entry into victim’s vehicle and removing items.