The Daily Illini police blotter for Feb. 13

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

Attempted robbery was reported on the intersection of Queensway and Campbell around 1 a.m. Thursday. According to the report, the victim was battered by four individuals.

Retail theft was reported at Meijer, 2401 N. Prospect Ave., around 8 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the offender stole two cell phone accessories, two electronic equipment, a television and a backpack.

Theft was reported at Bousfield Hall, 1214 S. First St., between 2:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. Friday. According to the report, the student was notified of unauthorized charges to her credit card.

Domestic battery was reported around 8:30 p.m. Friday. According to the report, the student had been a victim of abuse at a private residence in Champaign on Dec. 15, 2017.

Found articles were reported on the 600 block of Eliot Drive around 8:30 on Sunday. According to the report, a bicycle was abandoned in the victim’s yard.

An arrest for retail theft was reported at Walmart, 100 S. High Cross Road, around 3:30 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the arrestees scanned some items at checkout, but attempted to leave without scanning some others.