The Daily Illini police blotter for Feb. 17

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

Domestic battery was reported on the 1700 block of Paula Drive around 11 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, the victim’s ex-girlfriend struck his head and pulled his hair while he held their five-month-old child.

Theft was reported on the 1100 block of W. Church Street around 6 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, money and a bicycle was stolen.

Theft was reported at Gregory Hall, 810 S. Wright St. around noon Tuesday. According to the report, the University employee left her wallet briefly unattended in an unlocked office.

Harassment was reported around 11:30 a.m. Thursday. According to the report, the University employee has been receiving harassing phone calls from a person she knows for the past week.

Theft was reported at the undergraduate library, 1402 W. Gregory Dr. around 3 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the student had arranged to sell his headphones for $256 to a person he met online. The student left the headphones in a locker and sent the locker combination to the buyer, who then retrieved the headphones and cancelled the electronic payment.

Residential burglary was reported on the 800 block of W. Iowa Street around 2 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, an unknown offender entered the victim’s residence and stole a television.

Theft was reported at Ruby’s, 510 N. Cunningham Ave. around noon Wednesday. According to the report, the offender, who is an employee of the business, stole money from the cash register.