The Daily Illini police blotter for Feb. 27

The+University+of+Illinois+police+on+campus.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

The University of Illinois police on campus.

Property forfeiture was reported on the 3300 block of Ridgewood Drive at around 5:30 p.m. Feb. 21. According to the report, a wanted subject was located and arrested. Officers also seized $2,541 of suspected drug proceeds.

Sexual misconduct was reported at Central High School on the 600 block of West University Avenue around 3:30 p.m. Feb. 21. According to the report, a disabled male student was observed kissing an adult female hall monitor. It was also reported on a separate occasion, the same student was observed smacking the same female’s bottom.

Deceptive practices were reported at State Farm Center, 1800 S. First St., around 2:30 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, a vendor discovered that a customer had paid with a counterfeit $20 bill during the men’s basketball game Feb. 22.

Vandalism was reported at Krannert Center, 500 S. Goodwin Ave., around 2:30 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the vandal entered an unlocked storage room between 4 and 11 p.m. on Feb. 16 and damaged costumes. The damages were reported to have a value of $500.

Deceptive practices were reported at Circle K on the 1500 block of North Lincoln Avenue around 12:30 p.m. Monday. According to the report, a 44-year-old female attempted to use an expired coupon to purchase cigarettes. No arrests were made, but the offender was issued a trespassing notice

Battery was reported on the 1100 block of Napleton Way around 3:30 p.m. Monday following a minor car crash. According to the report, the victim, a 61-year-old female, exited her car and aggressively approached the offender, a 78-year-old male. The 78-year-old male pushed the victim as she approached the offender.

Domestic dispute was reported at Busey Bank on the 200 block of West Main Street around 3 p.m. Monday. According to the report, a 23-year-old male engaged in a verbal altercation with his girlfriend, a 19-year-old female, while both were in a parked vehicle.