The Daily Illini police blotter for March 6

Assault was reported on the 100 block of North First Street around 11 a.m. Monday. According to the report, the offender, an acquaintance of the victim’s fiance, threatened her.

Eight arrests were made on the 100 block of East Daniel Street around 9:30 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, one city notice to appear was issued for a noise violation, three were issued for minors in possession and nine were issued for possession on public property prohibited.

Criminal damage to property was reported at the University of Illinois Fire Service Institute, 11 Gerty Drive, on either March 1 or March 2. According to the report, a vehicle had struck a driving-simulation trailer parked behind the building, and the unknown driver did not report the damage.

An arrest was made near the intersection of Fifth and Stoughton streets around 11:30 p.m. Friday. According to the report, police found the 21-year-old male’s vehicle parked on the sidewalk near an apartment the arrestee had entered. A resident allowed police to enter, and officers called an ambulance for a highly intoxicated person in the apartment. The arrestee attempted to block medical personnel from reaching that person and resisted police, who removed him from the apartment.

An arrest on charges of domestic dispute and aggravated battery was made on the 1200 block of East Florida Avenue around 4:30 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the 26-year-old male shoved the victim, his pregnant girlfriend, out of the apartment and into the hallway during an argument. A neighbor witnessed this.

Domestic dispute was reported on the 800 block of Oakland Avenue around 4 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the offender and victim used to date and are roommates. The offender locked the victim out of the apartment, and an argument ensued.