The Daily Illini police blotter for March 8

Theft was reported on the 600 block of South Sixth Street around 4 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the victim’s jacket, which contained a wallet and keys, was stolen from the hallway in front of his apartment.

Theft was reported at Bentley’s Pub, 419 N. Neil St., around 9:30 a.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the victim believes her wallet was stolen from her jacket while in the bar.

A death investigation was reported on the 1300 block of Sunset Drive around 12:30 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, officers responded to the report of shots fired.

Deceptive practices was reported on the 900 block of West Tremont Street around 10 a.m. Tuesday. According to the report, an unknown offender charged poker access to his cellphone account.

Not available at time of publication.

Aggravated robbery and mob action were reported on the 400 block of West Country Club around 3:30 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, four unknown offenders engaged in a physical fight, using knives, with two victims before taking multiple items from each victim.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 100 block of West Illinois Street around 3:30 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, an unknown offender scratched the victim’s vehicle on the right side of the hood.