The Daily Illini police blotter for March 13

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

An arrest for aggravated battery was reported on the 600 block of East Bradley Avenue around 6 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the offender intentionally struck the victim with his car.

Theft was reported on the corner of Third Street and East Armory Avenue around 9 a.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim’s vehicle, which was parked on the street via permit, was missing. No suspect has been identified.

An arrest for obstructing identification was reported on the 700 block of South Third Street in Champaign around 2:30 a.m. Monday. According to the report, the offender was a passenger in the vehicle who also had two warrants for failure to appear in court.

A domestic dispute was reported on the 300 block of Springfield Avenue around 11:30 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the victim and offender were previously dating and were involved in a verbal dispute.

Theft of labor of services was reported at Courtesy Motel, 403 N. Vine St., around 4 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the victim, who operates a local cab, picked up offenders and drove them to different locations. The offenders got out of the cab and never returned to pay victim for the services he provided. One of the offenders was located at a local hotel, and the second offender could not be located or identified.