The Daily Illini police blotter for March 23

An arrest was made on the charge of unlawful possession and use of a weapon by a felon on the 1000 block of North Prospect Avenue around 4 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the 29-year-old male was being harbored by a 28-year-old female, who was arrested on charges of concealing or aiding a fugitive.

An arrest was made on Prospect Avenue and West White Street around 1:30 a.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the 21-year-old male arrestee was arrested on charges of driving under the influence, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and violating a traffic sign. 

An arrest was made on charges of domestic battery on the 2400 block of North Neil Street around 9 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the arrestee was a 24-year-old male from Champaign.

An arrest was made on charges of stalking and aggravated disorderly conduct on the 2000 block of Glenn Park Drive around 1 p.m. Thursday. According to report, the 39-year-old male was arrested after the police received a report on Monday that he had allegedly sent threatening messages to a University employee.

An arrest on charges of manufacturing or delivering a controlled substance was made on the 1300 block of West Beech Street around 6 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, the offender is a 52-year-old female.

A state of Illinois notice to appear in court for theft was issued around 12:30 a.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the 25-year-old male offender was identified as the person who had stolen a $125 bicycle minutes earlier from the Coordinated Science Laboratory, 1308 W. Main St. He was riding the stolen bicycle when he was stopped.

Theft was reported on the 100 block of West Main Street around 11 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, an unknown offender took the victim’s wallet from a restaurant bathroom after the victim had forgotten it on a sink.

Residential burglary was reported on the 1200 block of South Vine Street around 9 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the unknown offender forced entry into the victims’ apartment and stole items, including two computers and one clothing item.

Animal cruelty was reported on the 800 block of Indiana Avenue around 11 a.m. Wednesday. According to the report, two dogs were left without food, water or shelter and were tangled up in their leashes, preventing movement. They were transported to Champaign County Animal Control and a notice of impoundment was left on the door of the residence.