The Daily Illini police blotter for March 31

Armed robbery was reported at CVS Pharmacy, 243 S. Mattis Ave., around 7:30 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, the offender entered the business, brandished a firearm at an associate and demanded money.

Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported on the 600 block of East Park Street around 9 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, the unknown offender broke the passenger window of the victim’s vehicle and stole various items while the vehicle was parked in a church parking lot.

An arrest was made near the intersection of Goodwin Avenue and Clark Street on charges of theft around 2 a.m. Thursday. According to the report, the 38-year-old arrestee was identified as the person who had stolen a bicycle minutes earlier from the Electrical and Computer Engineering Building, 306 N. Wright St.

An arrest on charges of deceptive practices and theft was made at the Armory, 505 E. Armory Ave., around 12:30 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, the 21-year-old arrestee was identified as the person who stole another student’s wallet on Tuesday. A short time after noticing the theft, the victim received an alert from his bank about a $765 purchase on his credit card.

Theft of over $500 was reported on the 1200 block of South Vine Street around 5 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, the unknown offender stole a cellphone from the victim’s locker.

Deceptive practices were reported on the 300 block of Hyde Drive around 4:30 p.m. Friday. According to the report, the victim responded to an email offering a loan and was then told to send money as an application fee. The victim later realized it was an email scam.

Residential burglary was reported on the 700 block of West Green Street around 9:30 a.m. Saturday. According to the report, the unknown offender entered the victim’s apartment without permission and stole a jewelry watch, electronic equipment, three gift certificates, a purse or wallet and keys.