The Daily Illini police blotter for June 11

Improper use of signal, possession of cannabis and driving under a suspended license were reported at the corner of West John and Randolph Streets around 11 p.m. on Sunday. According to the report, two city notices to appear were issued for possession and cannabis and a citation was issued for driving under a suspended license. In total, three arrests were made.

Trespassing at a residence and criminal damage to property were reported at the 2100 block of West White Street around 4 p.m. on Wednesday. According to the report, the victim reported her front door was forced open by the offender. No arrests were made.

An arrest on the charges of driving under a suspended license, driving without insurance, operating a vehicle without proof of registration, possession or manufacture of a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance look-alike was reported at the corner of South Neil Street and Windsor Avenue in Champaign around 3 a.m. on Friday. According to the report, the arrestee was arrested following a traffic stop.

Burglary was reported at 2000 block of South Orchard Street in Urbana sometime between March 1 and Thursday. According to the report, items reported stolen included two watches valued at $500 each, a smartphone valued at $270 and sunglasses valued at $300. No arrests have been made.

Aggravated battery was reported at Carle Hospital, 611 W. Park St., Urbana, around 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday. According to the report, the arrestee was a patient and the victim was an employee. The arrestee threw a plastic jug of urine at the victim while she was performing her duties. The jug struck above victim’s head, but the victim got urine on her head and hair. The arrestee was issued a notice to appear in court.

Aggravated discharge of a firearm was reported at the corner of Bradley and Lincoln Avenues around 4 a.m. on Thursday. According to the report, the victim was driving his vehicle when an unknown offender shot at him, striking his finger. No arrests were made.

Aggravated domestic battery and endangering the life/health of a child were reported at the 2500 block of Prairie Green Drive around 1:30 a.m. on Friday. According to the report, the offender and victim were dating and have children in common. The offender stabbed the victim. A juvenile victim was in the residence during the incident. The victim was taken to a local hospital for treatment and the Department of Children & Family Services was notified.

Criminal damage to property and aggravated battery were reported at the 900 block of Division Avenue around 3:30 p.m. on Friday. According to the report, the arrestee damaged the victim’s vehicle. It was later discovered the arrestee had also battered her own son.