The Daily Illini police blotter for June 18

Violation of bail bond was reported on the 900 block of Crescent Drive around 5:30 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the suspect violated a no-contact order with his girlfriend.

Thefts and unlawful use of weapons were reported at Harvest Market, 2029 S. Neil St., around 2 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, two arrests were made for retail theft. The third suspect was found with a loaded firearm and an outstanding child support warrant. Fifteen medicine items were stolen.

Violation of bail bond was reported on the 1600 block of West White Street around 10 a.m. Sunday. According to the report, police officers responded to a domestic dispute and found, upon arrival, the subject had violated a condition of his bond. He was issued a notice to appear in court due to his highly intoxicated state.

Arrests were made on the charge of delivery of cannabis near Third and John Streets around midnight Monday. According to the report, the vehicle was initially stopped because the driver was using a mobile phone while driving. Police searched the vehicle after smelling cannabis and found individually wrapped packages of the substance. The passenger was also arrested for the intent to deliver cannabis.

Notices to appear in court for theft were issued near Main Street and Mathews Avenue around 11 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, the two offenders were identified as people who had stolen a bicycle with the estimated value of $738 from the Electrical and Computer Engineering Building, 306 N. Wright St., minutes earlier.

An arrest was made on a warrant for failure to appear in court near University Avenue and Wright Street around 10 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, a police officer recognized the offender and was aware of the warrant.

Domestic dispute was reported at KFC, 410 W. University Ave., around 1 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the offender and the victim, who have got a child in common, got into an argument.

Domestic battery was reported on the 900 block of Busey Avenue around 7:30 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the two subjects have been in a romantic relationship with each other and they both reported unwanted physical contact from each other. There was no indication that physical contact occurred and neither story could be corroborated. The two subjects were separated.

Domestic dispute was reported on the 600 block of Colorado Avenue around 7:30 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the victim and the offender were in a past relationship and had a child in common. The two engaged in a verbal argument.