The Daily Illini Police Blotter for Sept. 10

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

Battery was reported on the 1000 block of Pomona Drive around 1 a.m. Friday. According to the report, the dispute was between a male and a female. No arrest has been made.

Theft was reported at Walmart, 2610 N. Prospect Ave., around 10 a.m. Friday. According to the report, the offender stole the victim’s wallet and later threw it in the men’s restroom after removing the credit card and social security card.

Theft was reported on the 2000 block of Savanna Drive around 10 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, the offender entered the residence through an open garage door and took a bike and purse from a motor vehicle.

An arrest was made on the charge of driving under the influence on University Avenue and Wright Street around 2 a.m. Sunday. According to the report, the suspect was initially stopped because she was driving without headlights.

Theft was reported at Engineering Hall, 1308 W. Green St., between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, the bicycle, which has an estimated value of $150, was locked to a rack.

An arrest was made on the charge of trespassing at Memorial Stadium, 1402 S. First St., around 7:30 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, a police officer noticed the suspect working a concession stand as an employee of a vendor not affiliated with the University. The suspect was previously issued a no-trespassing notice for University property.

Theft was reported at Walmart, 100 S. High Cross Road, around 9 a.m. Sunday. According to the report, the offender placed multiple items inside a shopping cart and walked out without rendering a payment.

An arrest was made on the charge of domestic battery on the 1000 block of Kerr Avenue around 11:30 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the suspect was the aggressor in a physical altercation resulting in minor injuries. The suspect and victim are related.

Theft was reported at Walmart, 100 S. High Cross Road, around noon Saturday. According to the report, the offender entered the business while pretending to be an employee and obtained control of several items valued over $500.