The Daily Illini police blotter for Sept. 24

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

Theft was reported at Panera Bread, 1903 Convenience Plaza, around 11 a.m. Thursday. According to the report, the victim’s credit card and cash was stolen. No arrest has been made.

Aggravated battery was reported on the 900 block of West Bradley Avenue around 1 p.m. Thursday.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 1400 block of South Neil Street around 1 a.m. Friday. According to the report, the offender was upset about the TV not working in his room, came into the lobby and dropped a vase on the floor, breaking it. The victim’s business chose not to press charges and no arrests have been made.

An arrest was made on the charges of public indecency and resisting a police officer at the Ceramics Building, 105 S. Goodwin Ave., around 3 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, the suspect exposed himself to a student and was issued a no-trespassing notice for University property.

Theft and drug equipment possession were reported on the 1800 block of Cottage Grove Avenue around 1 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, a male claimed his acquaintance, a female, stole money from him. The female admitted to possessing drug paraphernalia.

Theft was reported on the 800 block of West Illinois Street around 7 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the victim’s bicycle was stolen by an unknown offender.

An arrest was made on the charge of aggravated and domestic battery on the 1300 block of Beech Street around 10:30 a.m. Sunday. According to the report, the female victim, who is 7 months pregnant, is the daughter of the suspect and was visiting the suspect prior to the baby’s birth. Both the female and her husband were hit in the face with open and closed fists.