The Daily Illini police blotter for Oct. 3

Theft under $500 was reported on the 1300 block of Garden Lane around 5 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the offender stole a bike from the victim’s driveway.

An arrest was made on the charges of obstructing identification on State and Maple streets around 11 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, the suspect was stopped at a traffic stop and provided false identifying information in an effort to avoid arrest.

Theft over $500 was reported on the 400 block of East Beardsley around 8 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim reported an unknown offender stole her property. One necklace and three rings were reported stolen.

Nothing to report.

Theft was reported on the 1800 block of Philo Road around 8 a.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the offender stole two beers from the victim’s business two separate times in 30 minutes. A controlled substance was also found near the offender who said it was his.

Theft was reported on the 700 block of High Street around 1 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, an unsecured bicycle was stolen from the backyard of the victim.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 1200 block of Grant Place around 1 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the victim’s tires were slashed, and all parties had to be separated from the scene.