The Daily Illini police blotter for Nov. 9

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

Theft was reported on the 3600 block of Colleen Drive around 9:30 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, the victim got into a verbal argument with the father of her child. After the argument, the man stole some items from the victim’s purse and left on foot. He was not located.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 200 block of North Vine Street around 4:30 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, an unknown offender damaged two of the tires on the victim’s vehicle.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 900 block of South Oak Street around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the victim’s apartment door was kicked in, but no items were stolen and no damage was done to personal property inside the apartment.

Theft was reported at the Gender and Women’s Studies Building, 1205 W. Nevada St., on Tuesday or Wednesday. According to the report, a $123 sign was stolen overnight.

A state of Illinois notice to appear in court for domestic battery was issued at OSF Heart of Mary Medical Center, 1400 W. Park Ave., around 5:30 a.m. Thursday. According to the report, the offender struck another student earlier at Allen Hall, 1005 W. Gregory Drive.

Sexual misconduct was reported at the Natural History Building, 1301 W. Green St., around 2 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the offender followed the victim up a staircase and squeezed the victim’s buttocks. The offender has been identified and was issued a no-trespassing notice for all University property.

A domestic dispute was reported on the 800 block of Glover Avenue around 5 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, the victim and the offender are child and parent and got into an argument.

Armed robbery was reported on the 900 block of Western Avenue around 11 a.m. Thursday. According to the report, two unknown offenders pointed a gun at the victim and took property from them.

Robbery was reported on the 800 block of Oakland Avenue around 6:30 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, an unknown offender used force to steal the victim’s property from the victim. The offender fled and had not been located or identified.