The Daily Illini police blotter for Nov. 29

By The Daily Illini staff report

Residential burglary was reported at the 1100 block of West Beardsley Avenue around 2:30 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the victim’s home was burglarized while she was at work. There was cash stolen from the victim’s sock drawer.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 500 block of East Clark Street around 10 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the victim’s car was parked at an apartment complex overnight and the rear windshield was broken out at some point during the night.

Unauthorized videotaping, live video and residence trespassing were reported on the 2700 block of Sangamon Drive around 11 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the victim’s soon-to-be ex-husband filmed her through her bedroom window and posted it on social media.

Theft was reported at the Activities and Recreation Center, 201 E. Peabody Drive, sometime between 9:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the victim’s $220 shoes were left unattended outside of a locker and were then stolen.

On Wednesday, theft over $500 was reported. According to the report, a University-owned laptop had been stolen in Chicago in February and had an estimated value of $1,462.

A domestic dispute was reported on the 1100 block of Colorado Avenue around 5:30 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, a male offender and a female victim who are currently dating were in a verbal argument. The male agreed to leave for the night to prevent further arguing.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 1100 block of Florida Avenue around 4 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, an unknown offender damaged one of the victim’s downspouts on his house.