The Daily Illini police blotter for Dec. 4

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

Theft was reported on the 500 block of East White Street around 4 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim said a pair of pants was stolen from his package that was delivered.

Theft was reported on the 400 block of Avondale Avenue around noon Monday. According to the report, the victim’s outdoor decorations were stolen.

Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported on the 2400 block of Hampshire Drive around 11:30 a.m. Sunday. According to the report, the owner of the vehicle called the police to report his vehicle had been entered overnight by an unknown offender. Miscellaneous property was stolen.

Property damage was reported at the English Building, 608 S. Wright St., around 6 p.m. Monday. According to the report, someone had drawn a swastika on a wall inside a men’s restroom. It is not known when the damage occurred.

A domestic dispute was reported on the 1100 block of Cunningham Avenue around 9:45 a.m. Monday. According to the report, the offender and victim are in a dating relationship and engaged in a verbal argument. The offender fled upon officer’s arrival due to a Champaign Country Sheriff’s Office warrant and was apprehended.

Animal cruelty was reported on the 900 block of Green Street around 9 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, a check animal welfare was conducted on an adult female brindle pit mix living in an apartment.