The Daily Illini police blotter for Dec. 10

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

Theft was reported on the 100 block of East Springfield Avenue around 11:30 a.m. Thursday. According to the report, an unknown offender stole an item from the victim’s doorstep.

Public indecency was reported on the 100 block of West Springfield Avenue around midnight Thursday. According to the report, a man was seen masturbating inside his vehicle in a public parking lot.

Domestic battery was reported on the 400 block of University Avenue around 3:30 a.m. Friday. According to the report, a boyfriend and girlfriend were involved in a physical altercation.

Theft was reported from the Thomas M. Siebel Center for Computer Science, 201 N. Goodwin Ave., Urbana between 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, the victim reported his bicycle was stolen, which has an estimated value of $1,000.

A student from the University was arrested near Mathews Avenue and Green Street around 11:15 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, the student was accused for failure to appear in court for the suspected involvement in a domestic battery.

Unwanted text messages and phone calls from a person was reported. According to the report, the police contacted the offender and told him to cease communication or he could be arrested.

Armed robbery was reported at Cottage Grove Avenue and Florida Avenue at 11 a.m. Sunday. According to the report, the victim was threatened by the armed offender after a traffic accident, and the offender took items from the victim by force.

Theft was reported at 500 block of Cunningham Avenue at around 5:30 p.m. on Saturday. According to the report, two unknown offender took victim’s bank card and purchased food at a local fast food restaurant.